Bad Axe Klar Coat is a thick, interior-grade coating. Designed for porous surfaces and other areas where a single coat is wanted. Manufactured with antimicrobial ingredients, Bad Axe Klar Coat is designed to inhibit the growth of stain and odor causing mold, mildew and other microorganisms on the dry coating surface. Bad Axe KlarCoat dries clear.
Bad Axe Klar Coat combines acrylic-based technology with a non-leaching antimicrobial to produce a durable, stain-resistant and washable surface that prevents mold and algae growth on the coating surface. It produces a breathable coating film to prevent dry rot while sealing out moisture that can contribute to wet rot conditions.
Bad Axe Klar Coat is designed to protect most construction materials found in post-remedial, existing- and new construction applications. This product is available in 5 gallon buckets.
MOLD RESISTANT COATING - CLEAR
- NET CONTENTS: 5 GALLONS (640 fl. oz.)
- For more information concerning this product, please consult the SDS.
- CAUTION! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Keep from freezing. Store between 40°F and 90°F.
- Do not ingest. Close container following use.
|CAS No:||CHEMICAL INGREDIENTS:|
Physical and Chemical Properties:
|Description:||Paint, Non-Hazardous Liquid||Physical State:||Liquid|
|Class:||Class 55||Vapor Density:||Heavier than Air|
|Readiness:||Ready-To-Use||pH:||7.2 to 9.5|
|Appearance:||White, Dries Clear||Viscosity:||Thick|
|VOC sans water:||.72 LB/GL||VOC as supplied:||.35 LB/GL|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water||Weigh @ LBS/GLt:||9.87|
|Prep:||Shake before use||Odor:||Mild|
- May be harmful if inhaled.
- May cause mild skin irritation.
- May cause serious eye irritation.
- May cause cancer.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- May be harmful in contact with skin.
- May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
Precautionary Statements: Further instruction is available on the product Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Take note of suggested personal protection equipment.
First Aid: If product contacts skin, wash with soap and water. If product contacts eyes, rinse with cold water (remove contacts if present). If product is inhaled, remove person to fresh air. Medical advice is suggested if symptoms from exposure continue. In case of spill, absorb with inert material and dispose of in accordance with applicable local, state and federal regulations.
Use Instructions: For Interior Use Only.
- Clean and dry surface (30-60% RH) or sand surfaces before application.
- Cover to protect all “non-treatable” surfaces from overspray.
- Use OSHA recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) per the SDS.
- Mix with powered mixing device and mixing paddle.
- Apply product via roller or airless spray system (1/2 horsepower or greater; using a 113 through 615 size reversible tip). Apply approximately 12 inches from the surface area.
- To ensure complete and consistent coverage of product, a 4-7 wet film thickness that will cure 1.5-2.0 mils in dry film thickness.
- Allow 7-15 minutes quick dry, 1-2 hours “dry-to-touch and overnight for full dry results.
- Clean excess product from roller or airless spray system with warm water.
Clean up: Use clean, fresh water to clean equipment before product dries. Dispose of waste according to all existing local, state and federal regulations.